Sierra Bees, Argan Balm With Cocoa & Shea Butter, 1 oz (28 g)
- Date First Available: March 23 2015
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MBE-00951
- UPC Code: 898220009510
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
5.4 x 5.4 x 7.3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Sierra Bee Argan Balm
- Beeswax Infused with Cocoa & Shea Butter
- With Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Ingredients Inspired Nature
- pH Balanced & Suitable for All Skin Types*
- USDA Organic, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- No Sulfates, Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes
- Cruelty-Free, No Animal Testing
Sierra Bee Argan Balm contains ingredients inspired by nature and a little goes a long way. Use daily as your all-in-one, all natural, ultra-concentrated, nourishing skin moisturizing balm.
Apply wherever you have dry or irritated skin as needed.
Extra virgin olive oil*, Beeswax*, Cocoa Butter*, Argan Oil*, Shea Butter*, Non-GMO Vitamin E.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.*
- Store in a cool, dry place (room temperature is best).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.