Vetri-Science, Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs 45-88 lbs., 3 Applicators, 0.091 fl oz Each
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: April 2020
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CEN-00052
- UPC Code: 026664000521
- Package Quantity: 3 Count
1.8 x 14.7 x 11.2 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Contains Fipronil the Active Ingredient Used in Frontline Top Spot for Dogs*
- Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting
- Kills Fleas
- Kills Ticks
- Kills Chewing Lice
Kills Fleas, Ticks & Lice
Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs contains the active ingredient fipronil that effectively targets fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity.
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to one month (4 weeks)
- Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, and babesiosis
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
*Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs it not manufactured by or distributed by Merial.
For Dogs and Puppies - Use only on dogs weighting 45 to 88 lbs and 8 weeks or older
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
See label insert for precautionary and first aid statements.
Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.