Best By: November 2024
- Date First Available: July 2021
- Product Code: AQP-02643
- UPC Code: 072140026431
- Package Quantity: 28.35 g
- Dimensions: 13 x 3.8 x 2.8 cm , 0.05 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Up to 12 Hours Significant Itch Relief
- Clinically Proven
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Immediately Soothes & Relieves Itch & Irritation
- Skin Irritation, Skin Rashes
- Paraben Free
- 1% Hydrocortisone
- Anti-Itch Ointment
- Helps Heal the Itch
- Immediately Soothes Itchy Spots to Help Skin Heal
Uses: For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy, oak, sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
|Hydrocortisone (1%)||Anti-itch ointment|
|Petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol, menthoxypropanediol.|
For external use only.
Do not use
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.