Beech-Nut, Organics Oatmeal, Whole Grain Baby Cereal, Stage 1, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: November 1 2022
- Date First Available: September 23 2021
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BNU-03475
- UPC Code: 052200034750
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
20.1 x 7.6 x 5.6 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- From About 4 Months
- Whole Grain
- Baby Cereal
- 60% Daily Value of Iron
- USDA Organic
- Easy Controlled Pour: Dual Sided Spout
- Measuring Cup (Dishwasher Safe)
- Easy to Hold & Store
- Easy to Bring on the Go
- Recyclable Package, Made without BPA
- Completely Cooked - Just Add Breast Milk, Formula or Water!
Twist top to break seal.
Tips for starting solid foods:
Infant cereal is an important part of your child's diet for both infants and toddlers. Have your baby in an upright position while feeding.
For easy mixing:
- Pour desired amount into cap and transfer to a bowl. Start with a tablespoon and increase up to 1/2 a cup* as baby's appetite grows.
- Stir in breast milk, formula, or water and serve.
- Measure out 1/4 cup* in cap and mix with 1/2 cup unheated liquid in a microwaveable bowl. Measuring cap is microwave safe (recommend 15-30 seconds).
- Warm at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds. Stir to even out temperature and test before feeding.
Clean and dry cap after use.
*Measures are approximate, not exact.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contain wheat).
Vitamins & minerals: Tricalcium phosphate, electrolytic icon, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), zinc sulfate, niacinamide (a B vitamin), calcium d-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (a B vitamin), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Package sold by weight. May not appear full due to settling of contents.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: Approx. 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||Infants 0-12 mos||Children 1-3 yrs|
|Total Fat||1 g||4%||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||10 g||10%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||11%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Incl. <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||2 mcg||20%||15%|
|Vitamin E||1.3 mg||25%||20%|
|Vitamin B6||0.08 mg||25%||15%|
|Folate||20 mcg DFE||25%||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.13 mcg||25%||15%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.5 mg||25%||25%|
|*The % Daily Values tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.|