Boericke & Tafel, Florasone Topical Cream, 1 oz (28 g)
Best By: April 2026
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: BAT-50390
- UPC Code: 308078503905
- Package Quantity: 28.35 g
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.9 x 3 cm , 0.05 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Alternative for Eczema
- Temporary Relief for Itches & Rashes
- Topical Cream
- Eczema Cream
Florasone® cream temporarily relieves the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies.ff It contains 10% of Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
Adult & children 2 years of age & older: Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
|Contains 10% Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture||Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.|
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: Safety sealed with inner seal. Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.