Boiron, Calendula Ointment, First Aid, 1 oz (30 g)
Best By: September 2027
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: BOI-05250
- UPC Code: 306962052508
- Package Quantity: 28.35 g
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 4.3 x 12.2 cm , 0.05 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Minor Burns
- Chapped Skin
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothes & Heals
- Protects Skin
- Plant-Based Relief
- #1 Homeopathic Calendula Brand
- Natural Active Ingredient†
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- For All Ages
- No Fragrances, Dyes, or Parabens
Your Skin's Best Friend
Boiron Calendula Ointment is made with one pure active ingredient: Calendula officinalis. This garden marigold has been used for generations to naturally soothe and repair irritated and damaged skin. Our blossoms are hand- picked from the French countryside, untouched by pesticides or fertilizers.
The Boiron Promise
Your health deserves the greatest respect. That's why we're committed to your satisfaction.
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns
- Temporary protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
†Homeopathic mother tincture made from Calendula officinalis flowering tops
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and pat dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For cuts, scrapes, and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse, and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS 4%||Healing agent|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients: Alcohol, purified water, white petrolatum USP.|
|*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. |
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
Store at 68-77ºF (20-25℃).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.