Buddha Teas, Organic Herbal Tea, Dandelion Root, 18 Tea Bags, 0.83 oz (24 g)
Best By: March 2026
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: BDH-01017
- UPC Code: 819005010170
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 9 x 8.9 x 10.5 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Caffeine Guide - Zero
Ancient Flavorful Healing Tonic for Optimum Wellness
For centuries, dandelion root has been known to support a healthy digestive system. Dandelion root is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It is rich in the carbohydrate inulin, known as a prebiotic, which supports the growth and maintenance of a healthy bacterial flora in your intestinal tract. Dandelion root is also known as an herb that helps support your body´s natural ability to remove impurities.
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bags
- 100% Kosher
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
Organic dandelion root.
This product contains dandelion root. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea, or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium|
|*%DV = % Daily Value|