Buddha Teas, Organic Herbal Tea, Lemon Balm, 18 Tea Bags, 0.83 oz (24 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: September 21 2021
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BDH-01007
- UPC Code: 819005010071
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
10.7 x 8.9 x 8.8 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Honey Scented with a Delicate Lemon Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
For millennia, lemon balm has been incorporated into traditional medicine to help achieve relaxation. This calming single herb tea offers a traditional tea-like flavor that easily compliments its honey scent. Often incorporated into sleep blends, its aromatic essence, and lemony, earthy flavor make Buddha Teas´ Lemon Balm Tea a perfect choice when seeking a peaceful moment.
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bags
- Certified Kosher
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 4-6 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
Organic lemon balm.
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium.|
*DV = %Daily Value