Cortizone 10, 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme, Feminine Itch Relief, Maximum Strength, 1 oz (28 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 18 2021
Shipping Weight:0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRZ-03350
- UPC Code: 041167033500
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
13.5 x 10.7 x 3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Helps Stop External Feminine Itch
- Soothing Aloe
- 7 Moisturizers
- Vitamins A, C & E
- Absorbs Quickly, Unscented
- Fast Itch Relief
- Lasts 10 Hours‡
- #1 Itch Medicine* Gynecologists Recommend
- Temporarily relieves external feminine itching.
- Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
‡When used as directed.
*Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly then gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply a fingertip amount (approximately 1-inch strip) to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, dimethicone, petrolatum, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearyl alcohol, distearyldimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-21, steareth-2, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, beta-glucan, glyceryl stearate, menthyl lactate, polysorbate 60, methyl gluceth-20, stearamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, potassium hydroxide, diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, methylparaben, BHT, propylparaben, EDTA.|
For external use only.
Do not use:
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- If you have vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.