Desitin, Diaper Rash Cream, Daily Defense, 4 oz (113 g)
- Date First Available: March 18 2016
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DST-00301
- UPC Code: 074300003016
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
18 x 6.6 x 4.3 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- #1 Choice of Pediatricians & Parents
- For Preventative Use
- 13% Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream
- Protects Against Diaper Rash from The First Use
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
- Easy to Apply, Easy to Remove
- Instantly Forms a Protective Barrier to Prevent Diaper Rash
- Gentle Enough to Use Everyday
9/10 parents agree DESITIN® Daily Defense works at the first hint of rash.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Zinc oxide 13%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, beeswax, dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, microcrystalline wax, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycerin, tropolone, tocopheryl acetate, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, magnesium sulfate, potassium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF).
Protect from freezing.
May stain clothing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.