Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
Best By: January 2027
- Date First Available: July 2011
- Product Code: DRW-53026
- UPC Code: 689191530260
- Package Quantity: 236.59 ml
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 18.5 cm , 0.27 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Oily / Combination Skin
- Anti-Oxidant Formula
- With Fair Trade Shea Butter
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade Made With Shea Butter
- Prevents Excess Oil
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Not Tested on Animals
- Paraben and Phthalate Free
- Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Free
- No Petroleum Derivatives
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
If you have oily skin or blemishes, this is the facial cleanser for you. Our Tea Tree formulation absorbs excess oil and rejuvenates facial cells, leaving your skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
- Tea Tree Oil - wonderful, natural oily skin treatment that will declog and shrink pores, as well as heal blemishes. It helps to absorb excess oil and to calm skin cells over-production of oil.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals.
- Allantoin - effective anti-aging skin care ingredient which speeds healing and promotes healthy cell renewal.
- Botanical Extracts - Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary, Allantoin and Aloe Vera combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 80V, citric acid, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, pinus succinifera (amber) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, allantoin, aloe vera leaf extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
¹ Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.