Enjoy Life Foods, Regular Size Morsels, Dark Chocolate, 9 oz (255 g)
- Expiration Date: October 20 2022
- Date First Available: September 3 2014
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ENJ-01021
- UPC Code: 819597010213
- Package Quantity: 9 oz
3.8 x 9.4 x 14 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Please note limited shipping months for this item:
This item is heat sensitive. It is only available for purchase between October 1st and June 14th. We temporarily discontinue the item during the summer months, from June 15th - September 30th, because it might melt or spoil during transit.
Frequently purchased together
- Eat Freely
- 69% Cacao
- 100% Real Chocolate
- Made With All Natural Ingredients
- Pure Chocolate
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Allergy Friendly
- Free From 14 Allergens Since 2001
- Product of Canada
Premium dark chocolate derived from sustainably harvested cocoa beans.
“Nutty” Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies, Makes about 4 Dozen cookies, vegan & gluten free!
- Preheat oven 350 and line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the quinoa flakes, crushed Enjoy Life Perky’s Crunchy Flax Cereal, gluten free flour blend, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together the shortening with the granulated sugar and packed brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the chia/flax meal and vanilla extract. Beat until combined. Add the sunflower seed butter and beat until combined.
- Add the chopped pumpkin seeds and Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels and beat on low speed until mixed evenly. Add the flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tea spoon, scoop out the dough into 1” balls and roll. Place 1” apart on the parchment lined sheets and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool and serve.
- ¾ Cup shortening (palm recommended)
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- ½ cup enjoy life perky’s crunchy flax cereal, crushed
- Gluten free flour blend: ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. Sorghum flour, ¼ cup teff flour, ¼ cup buckwheat flour, ¼ tapioca starch, ½ tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Fine salt
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. chia or flax meal + 3 tbsp. hot water
- 1 tsp. gluten free vanilla extract
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup toasted pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
Unsweetened chocolate, cane sugar
Our Products are free of: Gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free facility. The facility also processes dairy and soy; however, this product is produced on a dedicated dairy- and soy free line. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
Store in a cool, dry place
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Sat Fat||3.5 g||18%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |