Godefroy, 28 Day Mascara, Eyelash Gel Tint Kit, Black, 25 Application Kit
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 14 2019
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GDE-00021
- UPC Code: 186297000210
- Package Quantity: 53 Count
13.5 x 6.6 x 6.1 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 4 Weeks of Rich, Vibrant Eyelash Color
- Great for Eyebrows Too
- Clinically Proven Safe to Use On and Around The Eye Area
25 Application Kit Contains:
- 1 - .10 fl. oz / 3ml cream colorant
- 1 - .10 fl. oz / 3 ml gel activator
- 50 - Applicator shields
- 1 - Reusable applicator stick
- Instruction sheet
Godefroy 28 Day Mascara is a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar dyes or hydrogen peroxide. This fast acting, gentle formula does not damage the lashes and delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks. Can also be used to tint eyebrows and for quick touch ups around hairline.
Helpful hints before you get started.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Use a lighted, magnified mirror.
- Keep a box of tissues or cotton swabs handy on work area.
- Place an old towel or newspaper on work area to prevent accidental staining.
- If you have trouble applying cosmetics, have a friend help you.
Perform allergy test 24 hours before using this product.
If using single application packets, squeeze a small amount of solution No 1 onto the end of the applicator stick and apply to the inside of your arm. Do the same with solution No 2 and apply over the same spot as solution No 1. Let stand one minute and wipe clean. Place both foil packets back into zip lock bag and store in a cool, dry place. Wait 24 hours. If no visible sings of irritation is visible. If using multi application tubes, remove cap on solution No 1 Cream Colorant and use the cap to pierce the protective film on the tube. Follow the same instructions as above.
Follow the same instructions as above.
Tinting the Eyelashes with 28 Day Mascara (can also be used to tint eyebrows).
1. Very important. For best results, wash lashes thoroughly with a mild soap and warm water, or use an oil free makeup remover. Let dry before tinting.
2. It is best to tint one eye at a time. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly under the eye area and apply enclosed eye shields. Make sure eye shields are placed directly below the lower eyelashes. This will prevent staining.
3. If using single application packets, remove the work station card and squeeze the entire contents of solution No 1 and No 2 onto the marked circles. Do not mix. If using multi application tubes, remove cap of solution No 1 Cream Colorant and pierce the protective film on front end of tube.
4. Apply solution No 1 onto the lashes with enclosed applicator on a downward motion towards the eye shield. Let stand a few seconds. Do not remove color.
5. Wipe applicator stick clean and apply solution No 2 over solution No 1. Be sure to coat each eyelash hair thoroughly including ends and corners of the eyelashes. Let stand one minute.
6. Remove color with a damp tissue by wiping downward towards the eye shield. Wash lashes with water to remove any residue. The tinting process is now complete.
Tinting the Eyebrows
1. Apply petroleum jelly around the eye area to prevent accidental staining. Be careful not to get any on the eyebrows.
2. Follow directions 4-6 for tinting the eyelashes.
Cream colorant: Water, cetearyl alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, pyrogallol, ascorbic acid, iron oxide.
Gel activator: Water, silver nitrate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / vp copolymer, ammonia
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Contact may cause irritation or allergic reaction. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with water. Remove accidental stains from skin immediately with soap and water. Physician should be consulted if irritation persists.
Keep out of reach of children. Before using carefully read directions.
Do not use immediately after waxing or tweezing, or if skin shows any irritation.
Do not allow solution to drip into eyes or touch skin.
If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Remove accidental stains from the skin immediately. Do not rub skin around the eye area.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.