Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 36 Tea Bags, 4.2 oz (120 g)
- Date First Available: April 22 2009
Shipping Weight:0.37 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HTC-00007
- UPC Code: 180616000073
- Package Quantity: 36 Count
9.4 x 9.4 x 21.1 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- USDA Organic
- Biodegradable Jumbo Tea Bags
- Immediate Bowel Soothing
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Very Low Fodmaps
Peppermint is a cooling calming herb that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including abdominal pain, diarrhea and urgency.
Heather's Tummy Teas® Organic Peppermint
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that peppermint, as part of the diet, helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint is unique because it is formulated for immediate bowel soothing.
- It contains a high volatile oil content and very large leaf size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in peppermint that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Menthol and methyl salicylate, the main active ingredients of peppermint, have calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS. Brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over one tea bag. Let steep 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Organic peppermint leaf (mentha piperita).
Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Use within 12 months of opening. Store airtight in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag brews 8 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 36|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||3.3 grams||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|