Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over Ft14,000.00
Keto and Co, Keto Frosting Mix, Buttercream, 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Naturally Sweetened
- 0.5 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- Sugar Free
- 100% Less Sugar Than Leading Brands
- Made with Wondrose The Healthy Alternative To Sugar
- Frosts Two 9´ Cakes or 18 Cupcakes
What is it?
Sweet, creamy, sugar free frosting that´s great on cakes, cookies, layered desserts...and by the spoonful. Make delicious treats with no sugar on top - just great flavor.
This frosting has only 0.5 g net carbs per serving, perfect for topping diabetic or keto desserts, or for anyone trying to cut out sugar.
12.8 g Total Carbs - 5.8 g Fiber - 6.3 g Erythritol = 0.5 g Net Carbs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 1/2 tbsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cup butter (3 sticks), softened
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Electric mixer
- Combine frosting mix and 5 Tbsp water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste.
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes smooth, thick, and white and edges begin to bubble (190-200°F). Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla and salt with electric mixer.
- Add frosting mixture to butter mixture and whip until light and smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
This mix was designed to pair perfectly with Keto and Co´s cake and cupcake mixes.
Serve frosting immediately or refrigerate.
Wondrose sugar replacer (erythritol, non-gmo soluble corn fiber, inulin, monk fruit, natural flavors).
Store mix in a cool, dy place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/16 package (13 g dry mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving**||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||0||140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g, 15 g||0%||24%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g, 10 g||0%||48%|
|Trans Fat||0 g, 0 .5g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg, 40 mg||0%||14%|
|Sodium||0 mg, 35 mg||0%||1%|
|Potassium||0 mg, 5 mg||0%||0%|
|Total Carb||12 g, 13 g||4%||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g, 6 g||23%||23%|
|Sugars||0 g, 0 g|
|Erythritol||6 g, 6 g|
|Protein||0 g, 0 g||0%||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Second amount in grams/mg is as prepared, per instructions