King Arthur Flour, Neapolitan-Style '00' Pizza Flour, 3 lbs (48 oz)
- Date First Available: October 12 2021
Shipping Weight:1.66 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: KNG-06007
- UPC Code: 071012060078
- Package Quantity: 48 oz
17.8 x 19.9 x 9.8 cm , 1.4 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 100% Employee-Owned
- ESTD 1790
- For Chewy, Crisp Crust From Your Home Oven
- Perfect for Neapolitan-Style Pizza
- Certified B Corporation
Our Pizza Flour is 100% American grown and milled to precise '00' standards: perfect for baking pizza at home. It makes an easy-to-shape dough that yields crisp yet chewy crust. Your new go-to for pizza night!
How To Bake With It
- After the rise, dough can be stored up to 48 hours (covered) in your refrigerator so you can bake at your convenience; simply let it come to room temperature, then shape and bake!
- For the crispiest crust, top your pizza with cheese once the edges of the crust begin to brown (about two-thirds of the way through baking).
- Each bag makes approximately ten 12" pizzas.
Our Recipe for Neapolitan-Pizza Crust
- 2 cups (232g) King Arthur '00' Pizza Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon instant yeast or active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons (8g) salt
- 3/4 cup (170g) lukewarm water (105° to 115°F)
- Stir the ingredients together to make a cohesive, rough dough. Cover and allow the dough to rise at room temperature overnight, or at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Divide the dough in half, shape each half into a ball, and place each into a lightly greased bowl. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes to an hour, while your oven preheats.
- Place a baking stone on a rack in the center of the oven; preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Transfer one dough ball to a well-floured work surface, sprinkle the top with flour, and use your fingertips to gently depress the interior of the round (leaving a thicker edge). Stretch the dough into a 10" to 12" circle.
- Move the dough to a piece of parchment, trimming any excess parchment around the edge.
- Sauce the dough, sprinkle with cheese, then add your toppings. Transfer the pizza on its parchment to the hot stone using a peel or overturned baking sheet.
- Bake the pizza until bubbly and charred on the edges, 8 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with grated Parmesan, if desired.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and toppings.
- Yield: two 12" pizzas.
Hard red wheat flour, soft wheat flour.
Produced on equipment also processes eggs, milk, soy, almond, and coconut.
Do not eat raw flour, dough, or batter.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|