- Expiration Date: January 1 2022
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LOE-22658
- UPC Code: 071249226582
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
11.9 x 3.3 x 3.6 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Octinoxate Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
Shake well before using. Apply evenly onto face using fingertips or applicator. Blend outward until desired coverage level is achieved.
For sunscreen use:
- Shake well
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask doctor
|Inactive ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, isotridecyl isononanoate, peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, peg-10 dimethicone, methylparaben, disodium stearoyl glutamate, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, acrylonitrile/methyl methacrylate/vinylidene chloride copolymer, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, propylparaben, butylparaben, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, aluminum hydroxide, ethylparaben, dipropylene glycol, isobutane, bht, sodium citrate, isopropyl alcohol; may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.