Lundberg, Organic Whole Grain Rice & Seasoning Mix, Yellow Rice, 6 oz (170 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2022
- Date First Available: August 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.24 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LRG-51020
- UPC Code: 073416510203
- Package Quantity: 6 oz
16.5 x 9.9 x 4.8 cm , 0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Family Farms
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by: CCOF
- Organic is Non-GMO & More
- Good Taste Good Food
- 100% Whole Grain - 52 g or More Per serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Cultivating A Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farms, we produce high-quality, organic products. It’s a family passion and our commitment has spanned over three generations, since 1937. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting organic products that are good for you and the environment. -The Lundberg Family
Famed for its vivid yellow hue and savory flavor, Yellow Rice is a tasty dish that pairs well with any meal. You'll love the spicy aroma and colorful flair of turmeric blended with bell peppers and brown rice.
Create an exciting dining experience with convenient, versatile Organic Whole Grain Rice and Wild Rice. Made with delicious organic brown rice and flavorful ingredients, it's easy to serve up a healthful side dish.
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
- In a medium saucepan combine 1 3/4 cups of water, rice, seasoning packet, and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil (optional). Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Do not lift lid while cooking. Simmer for 28 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
- Soak up the compliments.
- Top prepared Yellow Rice with a heated mixture of drained black beans, chopped chipotle peppers, chopped roasted red peppers, and chopped green bell peppers.
- For a Puerto Rican touch, add in cooked smoked ham, chopped green olives with pimentos, capers, and garbanzos, heat through.
*Parboiled brown rice, *brown rice flour, *bell peppers, sea salt, *onion, *garlic, *cane sugar, *turmeric, *spice, *extra virgin olive oil.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 56 g (about 1/4 cup rice, 1 1/2 tsp seasoning) (1 cup prepared)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3|
|Per Serving |
|%DV*||Per Serving |
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%||2 g||3%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholest.||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||470 mg||20%||470 mg||20%|
|Total Carb.||45 g||16%||45 g||16%|
|Fiber||3 g||11%||3 g||11%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||4 g||4 g|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||20 mg||2%||20 mg||2%|
|Iron||0.9 mg||6%||0.9 mg||6%|
|Potas.||150 mg||4%||150 mg||4%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|