Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over Ft14,000.00
Lundberg, Sprouted Brown Basmati Rice, 16 oz (454 g)
- Date First Available: August 2021
- Product Code: LRG-00330
- UPC Code: 073416003309
- Package Quantity: 453.59 g
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.4 x 7.4 cm , 0.48 kg
- American Grown
- USDA Organic
- A Germinated, Aromatic, Long Grain Brown Rice
- Good Source of Fiber Per Serving (3 g / 11% DV)
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Cooks in 30 Minutes!
- 100% Whole Grain - 28 g or More Per Serving
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Organic is Non-GMO & More
- Certified Gluten Free
With a convenient 30-minute cook time and a wonderful aromatic fragrance, you´ll love all the benefits that our Organic Sprouted Brown Basmati Rice has to offer!
Cultivating a Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farms, we produce high-quality, organic products. It´s our passion and has been for over four generations. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting organic products.
- The Lundberg Family
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cup water and a 1 cup rice to boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce heat to maintain a low simmer, and cook 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat (keep covered) and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
If rice is too firm at the end of cooking, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.
Rice Cooker Instructions: To prepare in a rice cooker, use the same liquid to rice ratio.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
Organic sprouted brown basmati rice.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (dry)(45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||35 g||13%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Incl. 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|