Best By: July 2027
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: NFS-02928
- UPC Code: 068958029283
- Package Quantity: 340.19 g
- Dimensions: 17.4 x 10.7 x 10.5 cm , 0.43 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Hormone Free
- Protein 18 g
- Carbs 3 g
- Fat 2 g
- Calories 100
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Contains a minimum 3 g glutamic acid and 4 g branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) per serving
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. no aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 3 g carbohydrates per serving
- Mixes instantly
Non-GMO: Documentation ✔
Mass Spec: Lab Tested ✔
Add 1 scoop (26 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural strawberry flavor, guar gum, beetroot (color).
Contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners; no starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%†|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%†|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%†|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**|
|Vitamin C||110 mg||122%|
|Whey Protein Concentrate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||24.5 g||**|
Bromelain (Ananas comosus)(pineapple stem), Protease (Aspergillus niger)(whole), Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)(whole), Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae)(whole), Papain (Carica papaya)(fruit)
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
Not a significant source of added sugars.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Per (26 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||2.1 g|
|Glutamic Acid||3.3 g|