NaturVet, Advanced Probiotics and Enzymes, Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic for Dogs, 120 Soft Chews
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 11 2019
Shipping Weight:0.42 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: VET-03703
- UPC Code: 797801037037
- Package Quantity: 120 Count
11.4 x 9.1 x 9.4 cm , 0.36 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Great for Pets with Sensitive Stomachs and Digestive Issues
- Specifically Developed to Support and Balance the Total GI Environment
- Quality Products for Over 20 Years - Wheat Free
- Quality Seal NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
|Feeding Directions: (Give with each meal)|
|Up to 20 lbs.||1 soft chew|
|21 to 40 lbs.||2 soft chews|
|41 to 80 lbs.||3 soft chews|
|81 lbs. and over||4 soft chews|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:||Min|
|*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||2,320 SKBU¹|
|*Lipase (Aspergillus niger)||210 LU²|
|*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||75 CMCU³|
|*Protease (Papaya)||22,100 PU4|
|*Bacillus subtilis (PB6 Probiotic)||1 Billion CFU|
|*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic)||100 Million CFU|
|(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
(¹) One SKB unit defined as the amount of enzyme needed to from 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1 soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40°C in 30 minutes.
(²)One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one umol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate under the the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive substrate at pH 6.5 and 30°C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide.
(³) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.
(4) The activity of papain is measured of the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40°C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1 ug of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.
|Calories Content (Calculated) ME: 2,400 kcal/kg, 11.5 kcal/2 chews|