Nu U Nutrition, Zinc, 40 mg, 365 Vegan Tablets
- Expiration Date: September 1 2022
- Date First Available: November 18 2019
Shipping Weight:0.44 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NUN-76015
- UPC Code: 810028760158
- Package Quantity: 365 Count
16.3 x 8.6 x 8.9 cm , 0.38 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Food Supplement
- GMP Standards
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Zinc is vital to numerous processes within the body. Although Zinc can be delivered via food it cannot be stored so you must get your intake of Zinc every day.
Zinc supplements are particularly popular with those over 40 and those who undertake regular exercise particularly those who look to build a lean muscular physique.
Zinc contributes to:
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal protein synthesis
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Normal DNA synthesis
- Normal acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism
- Normal fertility and reproduction
- Normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Normal macro-nutrient metabolism
Our Zinc supplement is both high strength and extremely convenient with just one tablet per day needed.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight, in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not use if the safety seal is open or damaged.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|1 tablet typically provides:|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Zinc (Gluconate)||40 mg||400|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
**Nutrient Reference Value Not Established