Olbas Therapeutic, Lozenges, Maximum Strength, Sugar Free, Black Currant, 24 Lozenges
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 9 2009
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: OLB-50620
- UPC Code: 715486506204
- Package Quantity: 24 Count
2 x 11.2 x 8.1 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Sugar-Free - With Vitamin C
- Fights Coughs
- Soothes Sore Throats
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- Powerful Vapors
- Power to Breathe®
- Pleasant tasting black currant flavor combined with soothing menthol, eucalyptus & vitamin C
- Fights coughs and provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats
- Sugar Free - Suitable for gluten free and sugar controlled diets, as well as vegan and vegetarians
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: Dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant), oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, eucalyptus oil, isomalt, natural flavor, vitamin C.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.