Organyc, Bladder Control Liners, Ultra-Thin, 24 Liners
- Expiration Date: April 1 2025
- Date First Available: September 24 2021
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NYC-01307
- UPC Code: 8016867013079
- Package Quantity: 24 Count
20.6 x 8.4 x 5.8 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- For Sensitive Skin
- For Bladder Leaks
- Complete Wetness, Odor, and Sensitive Skin Protection
- Only Certified Organic Cotton Next to Your Skin
- Cotton Absorbent Core
- Odor Control - Certified
- Light Protection
- Unwrapped, Perfectly Flat Liners
1) Certified Organic Cotton Topsheet - Soft, organic cotton next to your skin to help maintain skin health and prevent irritation.
2) Cotton Absorbent Core - Pure cotton absorbent core.
3) Odor Control - Certified odor control to help improve confidence and maintain your dignity.
The Organyc Difference
Organyc brand light bladder control products completely protect you from wetness, odor, and irritation to help maintain dignity. They're made only with certified organic cotton next to your skin, with a pure cotton absorbent core. And, they have odor control that is certified, to help you feel more confident.
How to use: Remove the adhesive strip and fix the liner to the panties.
Keep the product out of the reach of children. Keep in a cool and dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.