Physicians Formula, Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder, SPF 30, Translucent, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: March 21 2012
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PFI-07586
- UPC Code: 044386075863
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz
8.9 x 7.1 x 2.3 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Mirror and Brush Included
- Dermatologist Tested
- Clinically Tested
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout Prone Skin
- Lifting & Firming Effect
- Skin Cancer Foundation - Recommended Daily Use
Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless 16 hour airbrushed finish.
Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and sun damage.
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6%|
Zinc Oxide 4.2%
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, squalane, silica, lauroyl lysine, kaolin, boron nitride, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, o-cymen-5-ol, tocopheryl acetate.|
May contain: Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.