Ricola, Green Tea with Echinacea, Sugar Free, 19 Drops
- Expiration Date: March 12 2023
- Date First Available: January 8 2008
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: RIC-30207
- UPC Code: 036602302075
- Package Quantity: 19 Count
2.3 x 11.2 x 12.7 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
- From Switzerland
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
Ricola Sugar Free Green Tea with Echinacea Cough Drops are delicately flavored with natural green tea, Echinacea and Ricola's special mixture of Swiss Alpine Herbs for a flavor that is uniquely delicious and distinctly Ricola.
Uses Temporary relieves:
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol 4.1 mg||Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic|
|Aspartame, citric acid, extracts of echinacea, green tea, peppermint and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), isomalt, natural color (chlorophyll), natural flavors, sorbitol.|
Sore Throat Warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop.
- Excessive use may have a laxative effect
- Protect from heat and moisture
- Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
- 2 Drops = Free Exchange
- 7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchange based on Exchange List for Diabetes
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.