Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Cold & Flu Relief, 30 Quick Dissolve Tablets
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 4 2009
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SBL-00150
- UPC Code: 896116001501
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
12.4 x 7.6 x 4.1 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Take At The First Sign of Cold and Flu Symptoms
Fast Temporary Relief From:
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Chills & Fever
Sambucol Cold & Flu Relief:
- Safe for the whole family.*
- No known drug interactions.
- No known side effects.
- Non-habit forming.
- Fast relief from cold & flu symptoms.
- With natural elderberry & zinc.
- Unique homeopathic formulation.
- Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water.
- Great tasting.
- Temporarily relieves cold & flu symptoms.
- Provides temporary relief from respiratory symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal & sinus congestion, minor sore throat and headache.
- Also temporarily relieves fever, chills, and body aches associated with the flu.
*Children under 4: Consult a doctor before use.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms of a cold or flu and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the outset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours.
- Children under 4 years of age: consult a doctor before use.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS*) Equal parts in each tablet:||Purpose|
|Bryonia 6x HPUS||Muscle ache, headache, fever, chills, dry throat, cough|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6x, 12x, 30x HPUS||Bronchial irritation, dry cough, sneezing|
|Sambucus nigra 3x, 6x HPUS||Nasal congestion, hoarseness, coughing, fever|
|Sulphur 12x HPUS||Nasal congestion and pressure, headache, burning throat|
|Zincum gluconicum 2x, 6x||Fatigue, nausea, bronchial constriction, minor sore throat|
|Black carrot extract (colorant), croscarmellose sodium, elderberry flavor, lactose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose , sucrose.|
|*The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Active Ingredients are monographed and micro diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Sore Throat Warning - Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Fever lasts for more than three days.
- Respiratory symptoms persist for more than seven days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before using.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.