Sensodyne, Repair & Protect Toothpaste with Fluoride, 3.4 oz (96.4 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 11 2020
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SSD-84040
- UPC Code: 310158840404
- Package Quantity: 3.4 oz
17.5 x 5.1 x 3.8 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Daily Repair* Toothpaste
- 9 Out of 10 Dentists' Recommended Brand
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth*
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Proven Relief and Protection from Sensitivity Pain*
- Daily Protection for Sensitive Teeth*
- Contains Fluoride for Cavity Protection
- Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh
- Helps Whiten Enamel
- Repairing Layer Protects Against Sensitivity
Why use Sensodyne® Repair and Protect?
Now there is a Sensodyne® toothpaste that can help repair* sensitive areas of your teeth. The active ingredient in Sensodyne® Repair & Protect acts to build a repairing layer over the vulnerable sensitive areas of your teeth, helping to protect you from pain. It is also specially formulated to help whiten enamel and prevent staining. With regular use, Sensodyne® Repair & Protect provides proven relief from sensitivity*.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
*with twice daily brushing.
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, Antihypersensitivity|
|Glycerin, peg-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin.|
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by our dentist.
- This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
Always follow the label.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.