Sensodyne, True White Toothpaste, Mint, 3.0 oz (85 g)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 16 2020
Shipping Weight:0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SSD-08570
- UPC Code: 310158085706
- Package Quantity: 3 oz
15.5 x 4.6 x 3.8 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Sensitivity Relief*
- Stain Prevention
- Stain Removal
- No.1 Dentist Recommended Brand
- For Sensitive Teeth
- Clinically Proven Ingredient for Sensitivity Relief*
With twice daily brushing it:
- Is proven to relief sensitivity pain
- Helps to gently whiten your teeth
- Leaves a protective shield to help prevent new stains forming
- Freshens breath, fights cavities and helps keep gums healthy
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
**maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Potassium nitrate 5%**||Antihypersensitivity|
|Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.16% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Sorbitol, water, glycerin, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, peg-8, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin.|
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Store below 30°C (86°F).
Always follow the label.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.