Wow Skin Science, 10 in 1 Miracle Apple Cider Vinegar, Mist Tonic, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
- Date First Available: December 24 2020
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: WSS-28005
- UPC Code: 810005280051
- Package Quantity: 6.8 fl oz
19.8 x 4.8 x 4.8 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
This item is currently out of stock but will be back soon.
- Skin Science
- For Ultimate Skin & Hair Care
- Powered with Pure & Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cleanses, Tones, Balances & Hydrates Skin
- Helps Reduce Acne & Dandruff
- Removes Scalp Buildups & Boosts Hair Colors
- No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones
Single Product that Improves Skin, Hair & Scalp Health
Too busy to spend hours pampering your skin, hair and scalp with different products? You need WOW Skin Science 10-in-1 Miracle Apple Cider Vinegar Mist Tonic - a superb multipurpose product formulated to enhance your skin, hair and scalp. This enriching blend of 9 exceptional beauty care bioactives - Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Juice, Rose Hydrosol, Witch Hazel Extract, Green Tea Extract, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3 plus Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oils - comes packaged in a sleek and handy spray mist bottle. Use it to cleanse, tone, balance and hydrate skin, reduce acne breakouts, remove scalp buildups, check dandruff and enhance hair gloss.
Apple Cider Vinegar - Has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. Restores natural pH balance of skin and scalp, tightens open pores, reduces acne breakouts, fades blemishes, smoothens rough hair cuticles, loosens and removes scalp buildups, kills dandruff causing microbes.
Aloe Vera Juice - Gives intensive hydration to skin and hair, soothes inflammation, reverses sun damage.
Rose Hydrosol (Rosewater) - Hydrates, tones & moisturizes, gives antioxidant protection from free radicals.
Lavender Essential Oil - Soothes skin, kills dandruff causing microbes, fades blemishes, brightens skin, softens hair.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - Disinfects skin, kills dandruff causing microbes, checks acne and breakouts.
Green Tea Extract - Gives anti-aging care, fights free radicals, evens skin tone.
Witch Hazel Extract - Natural astringent, tightens open pores, reduces acne, speeds up skin healing.
- To cleanse skin, wash face with plain water. Spray mist tonic all over the face (ensure zero contact with eyes) and gently wipe with a cotton ball.
- To tone & balance facial skin, spray mist tonic all over just cleansed face. Let dry naturally. Note: Apply makeup/sunscreen only when the tonic has dried completely.
- Spray a light mist directly on your face to freshen your skin any time of the day. Do not rinse it off after use. You can apply this tonic multiple times a day. Note: Spray only after cleansing the face.
- To boost hair gloss, spray all over hair and scalp after rinsing off shampoo. Massage scalp lightly with fingertips (not nails) for 2-3 minutes. Wash off using plain water. This gloss boosting treatment can be done twice a week.
- To remove scalp buildups and check dandruff, spray all over scalp and hair. Massage well with fingertips (not nails). Let sit for at least 30 minutes. Shampoo hair as usual.
Do not ingest. This product is for external application only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.