This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually wasn't sure about this bee pollen at first. I had been using Spanish Bee pollen that I got from MRH and loved it. The Spanish bee pollen I bought from MRH is $34 a pound which has become too expensive for me. The Frontier bee pollen is pretty good and Iherb has a great price for it. I usually put it in my morning smoothie. It doesn't have the great taste of the Spanish but it is still pretty good. I store my bee pollen in the freezer.

Good product but needs more sifting of debris.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this bee pollen! Great in yogurt, oatmeal, or even by the spoonful! Great for beauty products as well. I added some ground bee pollen to my homemade cleaner and moisturizer and I am loving the results! My skin feels and looks much healthier, with less acne and dry spots. But more careful sifting would be appreciated... I have bit down on a few small pebbles...

FULL of SAND

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has LOTS of SAND !!! This is pollen is loaded with SAND . Doubtful that I will ever order this pollen again. It is OUTRIGHT NASTY !!!!! I'm REALLY DISAPPOINTED in this pollen. It's not to be chewed. May be ok to just swallow.

Allergic reaction.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope it is a good product. I have learned on the third day of taking it that I am allergic to bee pollen. I was very disappointed because I used to be a beekeeper in my country and never have experienced any side effects from bee pollen before. By the way, this product needs to be sifted because I found some bee parts in the pollen.

bee pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent product!

Material elements lost because of the long shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Materials arrived damaged due to delays in access to not save them in a cool place shipping period

Taste great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As good as more expensive brand i bought before. The only problem come from I herb , not the product itself. The keep arguing with me about my own address and the delevery guy have to contact me to finally get it to me...Sad...

I hope to use it in the future

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased with how it shows, and it seems quality. Nutritional value can only check in time. For now I am satisfied.

A gift from nature

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Drop all pils and take all vitamins you need from this product. A hight quality product - I can compare

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This pollen soft and fresh, delicious, and great quality. Very pleased. Thank you. :)

1 2