HU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Like sriracha but a little sweeter

Sweet heat with a good garlic flavor! It reminds me of a sweeter Sriracha! It is made in Thailand, very authentic. Large bottle will last a while. I paid around 5.50 usd for this, very good price since it’s hard to find in Japan. I Don like sweet chili sauce , I prefer a garlic flavor. This is it! Taste divine. Use it on boiled eggs, in salad, to flavor meat, as a dip and much more. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

A splash of this sauce in a salad or on a noodle or rice dish makes a world of difference. Not too hot, but still spicy enough to add contrast to any dish.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love the taste of this chilli sauce. M9st important is only 10 calories!

Posted on May 19, 2022

SUPER FAST, WELL WRAPPED AND PERFECT PRODUCT! LOVE THIS HOTSAUCE

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

We loved it! It wasn’t like the normal sweet chilly, more on the garlicy side, great to cook with

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I'm in love! Adds so much flavor to any meal It is not that spicy but adds spice

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like to spice up sharply. And new sauces intrigue me to try. In this case it is a sauce with very "flat" flavors with a tendency to bitterness. I will not buy again.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Not very spicy but really good flavor

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

a very balanced sauce, nice flavour