Page 1 - Reviews - Amazing Nutrition, Inositol, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets - iHerb
HU

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have been taking these for almost two months already (one daily on top of my regular multivitamins). It does return period to the normal length (it is the main reason I am taking them). The difference with Now Foods myo-inositol, which I took before, is that with Now Foods I could literally feel the ovulation (a slight tension in the area of a relevant ovary), and with this one there is no such feeling. The pill is relatively big, so for swallowing one may need some practice.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

The tablets are large, but chewable and pleasant tasting. I use powdered inositol at home — it’s less expensive — but the tablets are a godsend when I’m out and about or in the middle of the night.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This supplement is great for women of all ages and I noticed that it had a positive effect on my mom who is post-menopausal. Will continue to purchase.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great product, I highly recommend buying it from iherb.com it's a food supplement to enhance activity and its regular use has multiple benefits

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

these pills are enormous! they seem to work just fine, but if you have trouble with big pills, you might want to try a different brand

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It is very economical, and it contains good amount of myoinositol which is the best supllement for insuline issues.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

These are solid pills, and quite big so they aren’t easy to swallow. I do like the fact that every pill is 1000mg, so at least I don’t have to take too many.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Great Product with reasonable price. Package is in good condition

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have buy all kind of inositol and this is the best and I will continue buy it