Page 1 - Reviews - Arm & Hammer, Tartar Control, Dental Spray For Dogs, Mint, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

my dog's breath can get pretty rough sometimes but just a couple sprays of the arm and hammer tartar control spray and he smells minty fresh

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

My dog had some light tartar on the back of his teeth and it’s all gone after days of use. Definitely worth the buy!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Gives my dogs good breath, and they do not seem to mind it! If anything they seem to like it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Love it for my dogs

0859b5c7-234a-469d-9751-b3d5df58b99e
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Dogs don’t mind it, too soon to tell if it works.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

works really well and easy to use .

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Easy to use and very affordable

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I already bought toothpaste and chewing bones from this brand for a dog, I liked everything very much, their quality and compositions are good. They began to use the spray, because it is almost impossible for our capricious to brush their teeth, the smell from the mouth is much less, but so far they have used it a couple of times.

Yulya
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Just a wonderful thing!!!!!! I read the reviews and decided to order! My dog is very elderly ... she is 16 years old and recently there was a smell from her mouth ... I decided to try it .. And, lo and behold, after two applications, the smell there was no trace left!!!!! A really working thing! The composition is natural and safe for the Pet, the packaging is convenient and very large, so it will last for a long time ... and most importantly - WORKS !!!)