HU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Excellent Elderberry!

After taking the supplements for about 2 weeks , i seem to catch flu less often than before. Not only that it also helps to speed up recovery if happen to fall sick. Guess it improves overall immunity.. good quality ingredients at a good price. hope to see more amazing results in days to come..

a77aac11-449a-4fcb-b351-ed90a7d70156
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Every time I feel like I’m coming down with a cold or something similar, I reach for my supplement of sambucus elderberry. BioSchwartz uses a high quality ingredients for their version which seems to reduce my symptoms and the length they last. The capsules are not very big and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I've been using Sambucus Elderberry since the start of the pandemic. It's an additional benefit in feeling like I'm helping to keep my immune system strong. For my last few refills, iHerb has the best price for this product. I usually order several bottles at a time.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I’ve taken Bio Schwartz Samb-Eld for many years. The price and delivery from iHerb were comparable to Amazon where I’ve purchased it for years.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love this product. I use it all the time. It is great when it is on sale. This is usually the best price around

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Wanted a product to boost my immune system, BioSchwartz had great reviews. I have been using for a few months and will continue to make it a daily part of my regimine. My family has been sick but I never had any symptoms.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

We have been using this for the past two years and are highly satisfied with the quality of this supplement. This is the longest both of us have gone without colds or any other illnesses.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

You've probably read about the health benefits of Elderberry over the past two years. This is a nice supplement to help give you a boost.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

Awesome natural supplements that boosts and keeps my immune system and health in top shape! Have been consuming this for a year plus so far and have not gotten any colds during this entire period which I'd like to attribute mainly to this, coupled with a healthy diet and lifestyle of course. This product is amazing for my continued good health and I highly recommend it! :)