Page 1 - Reviews - Bonne Maman, Intense Strawberry Fruit Spread, 8.2 oz (235 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Wonderful taste. Full of fruit aroma. The constituency is not dense but is the same time it is not runny. Comes into a glass jar that can be easily reused. Not the cheapest but it worth the money.

432b2069-5cad-4c66-ab21-0a3df684c180
Posted on May 5, 2022

Bonne Maman is a great brand, I am familiar with it from when I lived in Europe and am glad I can purchase it on I herb. This fruit spread has a nice flavor to it, does not contain a ton of sugar like other jams. It is great on a whole grain toast, or added in plain nonfat yogurt. But I have honestly just eaten with a spoon out of the jar as well as an occasional treat. It really is yummy and not too sweet or sour. The strawberry flavor is great, but not too overpowering, just the right balance. There are no artificial ingredients, which I like. Some of these store bought fruit spreads can contain a ton of junk. The jar is quite small, so it tends to run out fast.. I wish it were not that pricey considering it does not last that long. I ordered it when it was on sale, I probably would not buy it for the full price. If you value quality though I would definitely recommend.

rosanjin
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is really good. The label gets it right, it is intense. I am guessing this is a popular product since it's almost always sold out. Can't wait to get my hands on it again.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Tastes a little more intense than the usual jam.. but not enough for me to switch. It is a good thing that there’s less added sugar though - so sort of a healthier option. Also, I didn’t realise how small 235g is! It won’t last long in this household!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Probably one of my favorite jams. The jam is pretty tasteful and isn't overwhelmingly sweet or sugary like others on the market. I personally think that it's definitely worth the price and I love just eating it with some bread. It's healthy too!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

the taste is same as the jam offers by the chain restaurant. The taste is good and the ingredient is real and fresh. really happy to buy this product in a discounted rate with good quality and size.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love this jam. Not as sweet as the regular product. I wish it would be on sale more often.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My favorite strawberry spread. Less sugar and more fruit taste.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love this company. Great selection of qualiry jams. The customet service is top drawer! The jamsare so good! I am a regular customer.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

this "intense" flavor is a family favorite for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!