HU

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is the only Butanedisulfonate form of SAMe available here, exclusively made for California Gold Nutrition. Dosage is 1 tablet per day with or without food. Double foil blister package. SAMe supports healthy joints, liver, and mood. Just what I need help with. I just started taking this and will update in due course.

SAM-e is great for mood and depression according to studies. But it is also goo for older people or people who wish to use it for liver health. Over-all a good supplement, just make sure it doesn't interact with any big pharma's you may be taking.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

as always sam e is a great mood enhancer. this one seems good as well. great value as these are 400 instead of 200. quality product.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I read the iHerb article about this and it sounds like a high quality product. Hopefully it will ease joint pains and improve my mood. The pills are big but easy to swallow and don't bother my stomach.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality. Ingredients are excellent. Benefits the liver and depression. I do suggest to take it after a meal if you have a weak stomach.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

wonderfull help to my liver,Quality is approved by my doctor, Ingredients are clear in label,definitely recommend.Thanks.

1946e94d-77a2-4558-8635-8a21a2a980b7
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is the rarer to find version of sam-e. It’s ingredient makes it more potent.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

These did help lift mood a bit and benefit the liver taking one a day in the morning

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I feel that it helps me very much (!!!) with the mood and with knee joint wellness.