HU

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality ingredients and packaging! Best magnesium for hormone minerals and muscles with joint benefits!!! Size is perfect, taste is great. When u take it u sleep well and feel well. Great product overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great value!!!!!!! Great result!!!!!!!! Simply best magnesium supplement i have ever take. Great quality vs money. Great product

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I don't know what happened to Magnesium supplements, but for some reason the ones I used to get and others I've tried since have a terrible odor. So bad, in fact, I called two of the companies asking "why?" and never really got an answer that made me feel comfortable. They actually smelled as though they expired years ago and went sour. ANYWAY, I finally found these Carlson Soft Gels. They have NO odor (as it should be) and work like they should. Good price and great service from iHerb, as always.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I absolutely love this product! Not only it fortifies your bones but it keeps my bowel movements super regular! I take it everyday! Can’t live without it!

Posted on May 2, 2022

If you are an adult you are likely to be deficient. This gel cap provides excellent adsorption. Magnesium helps other nutrients work. I think traditional medicine considers it in cardiac situations.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Capsules are medium-sized and easy to swallow. I prefer to take magnesium at breakfast, as it is in this case that I am provided with a charge of vivacity for the whole day

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great item excellent quality good strength of magnesium helped a lot in joint and muscle issue

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This Magnesium is easy to take and it helps me 100%,

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

this is the best magnanim supplement I got. very effective

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very happy with this product as I was informed that soft gel magnesium capsules don't exist. Thank you very much :)

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Fantastic. Carlsons is the best for their fish oils. This really helps with bone strength