HU

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
מצוין!

Very nice taste (similar to tuna - also the smell is similar) and values. A great solution for grab and go meal. Add to a salad, pasta or in a sandwich.

e67f6548-d37c-4cff-9c26-16e866a9edb4
51a02c3f-8b8b-4a88-a7c9-bc0d5468af4c
6a92a6f9-2c8e-471f-8e7c-7f258de4fedb
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

If this item is back in stock, would be a great item to stock up on during Covid as making a trip to your grocery store can end up disappointing and time consuming if shelves are emptied out. Taste fine but definitely squeeze out the brine to make it less salty, add seasoning such as grounded pepper, lemon juice, mayo or anything you like in your salmon salad. Bon Appetit

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

texture wise it does taste like chicken. less dry like its tuna in can counterpart. convenient source of protein but too expensive to have it regularly.

588a8983-c6c0-4257-9de8-6f36aba581d1
MilkBagel
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Dislike canned tuna, this is lighter in taste and less heavy, so don’t expect it tastes something like flakes of salmon filet. I think it’s delicious just on its own , but is also good with any dressing !

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is the best Salmon here. Better than Crown Prince or wild Planet. Much more succulent. It strangely smelled like tuna when I opened the pack, but thankfully it was Salmon.. :) It is salted, yet I needed to salt it further. Wonderfully packaged.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I finally got it! This was out of stock FOREVER, and I was not disappointed. THis is a Very High Quality salmon, comes in a easy to open container, and fits well in the fridge. No fishy smell, went perfect in my salad. Great Taste

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The package is very good to take to work with me because of the size and the fact that it doesn't leak. Seafood is very beneficial to my diet and I love the high quality salmon in this brand. It smells and tastes great!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The salmon is placed in a reusable plastic bottle that can be sealed after using You can refrigerate it in case you cannot consume the whole But mostly I can

Posted on May 13, 2022

I can't find wild-caught salmon where I live, so this is a great alternative. It's so easy to use and my 2-year-old loves it.