Page 1 - Reviews - Clio, Kill Lash, Superproof Mascara, 02 Volume Curling, 0.24 oz (7 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This mascara is incredible! I have very long lashes but they're stick straight, don't hold a curl for very long and get weighed down very easily. I usually have to use an eyelash primer along with a tubing mascara on my curled eyelashes for them to stay curled. Because of the weight of most mascaras I usually am left with using very light natural looking mascaras. With this mascara I only need to curl them and apply to have beautiful full lashes that last literally all day and night. It gives me so much volume without weighing them down. I don't have a problem removing it as I just use an oil cleanser, but I do have to rub it a bit more. The price is great as well. Love this mascara and will keep using it forever.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’ve been using kissme mascaras for about 10 years for my Asian lashes - this stuff is even better! Does not give me panda eyes (something I struggled with kissme and my oily lids) and does not budge at all. I use pure jojoba oil to remove it, which works well.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great mascara! I only use high end mascaras but took a chance on this one because of Alicia of YouTube’s KinkySweat fame (she does amazing makeup product reviews!). Love how black it is and how it holds the curl. Just a little hard to remove but nothing a dab of eye makeup remover can’t fix. Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

this color is very dark which i like, and I also like that it is not smudge proof. I haven't experienced it in heat yet but I like it so far for winter. I will update my review if it smudges when my under eyes are oily etc. such a lovely product!! great price and pretty much beats all the high end and drugstore mascaras I've tried. I have long asian lashes that are straight and this held the curl.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great mascara! Finally one that doesn’t end up under my eyes by the end of the day. Very black, nice thin wand, and really curls your lashes. Well worth the money; beats out the drugstore and even makeup store brands!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good mascara but not holy grail status. T is waterproof but hard to dissolve at the end of the night. I did not find this to be very volumizing hence the 4 stars. Not a bad mascara at all and I am glad I tried it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Love how skinny the applicator is. Very easy to apply,

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It holds my lashes! I’ve used it for at least 8 hours and they were still curled! Definitely recommend.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It is easy to draw your eyebrows! Clio is very famous beauty brand in korea. So you can just trust Clio 💚

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Clio has the best waterproof mascara. lightweight, no clumps, but no smudges and holds curl all day. super quality. beats high end products.