Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Mercola, Bladder Support, For Cats & Dogs, 9.5 oz (270 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

My Maltese is about 10 years old so I rotate supplements to add on to her food daily and this is one of them. We took her for abdominal ultrasound checkup on her and the vet says that her bladder wall is quite weak so I decided to give her this supplement to help improve her condition. So far so good! She doesn’t mind the taste when added to her food also.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

My 2-yr old boy kitty, who loves drinking water, sometimes leaves tiny pee droplets on the floor, particularly around the spots where he likes to jump up to (cupboards, cat tree, my work desk) and near the litter box. Vet has determined that it is not UTI, attributed it to him not completely finished urinating in his litter box sometimes, and possibly weak bladder muscles. I was skeptical about whether this product worked at first but have affirmatively noticed less pee droplets around the apartment after a couple weeks of adding this supplement powder to his meals daily. And after we finished the first tub (about six months, shared amongst 2 cats), I am noticing the pee droplets again. So I am reordering this!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I bought this product because my boy was starting to leak. After a month on this, he rarely, if at all, leaks anymore!!! It was getting so bad I had to put towels down, not necessary anymore. and I recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

My old cat’s urine has blood. (Can see urine colour pinky and smelly ) I bought this for my cat . I can see now cat feels better . No need to give pills also great. I always fail to feed pills. I am a believer of Dr mercola now. Human supplements also work wonders.

0eac8757-300f-4b99-a1e2-357e115df175
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This supplement has a lot of proven beneficial herbs to assist in various bladder concerns. There are natural anti-inflammatory properties and even herbs known to help with chronic crystals and cystitis. Just don't expect this to be a miracle supplement with immediate results. It's meant to use over a long period of time to reduce flair-ups in chronically affected pets.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

first time I bought this for my furry friend, I used to bought other brand, and see Dr. Mercola product have lots of positive recommendation by other iherb client. I put one scope into my doggie's meal, and she finish all. I hope this help to maintain her bladder to be healthy.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very good product. Improve the situation in few days. Will keep adding this into my cats meals.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It's helpful when your pet get with any bladder issue

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I mix it with their morning milk. So far they seem to like it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Just received it, will update results after a couple weeks