HU

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Good Floss!

Eco-dent makes excellent dental care products, and their GentleFloss is one of them. It comes in environmentally friendly cardboard packaging and is vegan waxed with a nice, not overpowering, mint flavor. The floss is strong and effective for cleaning teeth. The price is reasonable for 100 yards of it. I highly recommend this floss.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

The floss is thin and strong and it never breaks like some flosses do. It is made out of plastic, and there is a plastic bag inside as well as a plastic bobbin(?) the floss is would around. However, the box is made of sturdy cardboard. You get a lot of product too. Definitely my favorite floss from iHerb so far.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Love this floss, clean package, no waste. and great money value. this is 100 yds too good for value! paper package, Fine! just keep away from water, thats it! even gets wet, take out from this paper box and still usable. Thank you!! 100ヤードもあって紙のパッケージで無駄がなくてとても良い!

Posted on May 8, 2022

The flavor is good and the quality... In general, unwaxed floss has been considered the best because the individual filaments of the floss typically clean more effectively than waxed floss where the filaments are bound together. Regardless, using floss that works for the individual is most important; Flossing in some way is better than not flossing at all!

I really like this floss. I switched to it after I found out that Glide floss has PFAS in it, and I am happy with it. I am also happy that it comes in a cardboard box, which is, of course, better for the environment than the plastic containers used for other floss. But imagine my surprise when the latest shipment came mummified in plastic wrap! How ironic. I would like to hear from Eco-dent how they can do better! (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I bought this wanting to avoid plastic floss. But then I couldn't find any mention on the packaging that mentioned the floss itself being compostable or bio-degradable. Only the outer packaging is plastic-free, the floss itself is also wrapped in a little blister pack. The floss is quite fine which is great if your teeth are quite tight. I'm using a bamboo based floss now that comes in 100% bio-degradable & compostable packaging.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This floss is strong and minty. Takes just a little prep to carefully open the box, remove the floss from plastic, and string it through the notch. Once that's done it works great for months!

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is by far one of the best floss I used. I love its thickness and the gentle flavor. I feel I clean very well. And it's last for a long time! Great deal!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I've been using this for several years. The floss works great and I especially appreciate that it comes in a cardboard box which is more eco friendly than plastic. Also, it's 100 yards which lasts me about 6 months with flossing once a day.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love the flavor and smoothness/strength of this floss. The paper box it comes in is mostly easy to use, but could be improved. Overall I am very happy with it and will buy again.