Page 1 - Reviews - Equal Exchange, Organic Coffee, Love Buzz, Whole Bean, French Roast, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

FRESH BEAN! I love ❤ it, Good Smell, Good taste, Smooth and Velvety, once you taste it, you will not forget it. Love the brewing smell aroma in my whole house in the morning even in the tea time. Enjoy it with my day, works and study.

d8d9fbaf-3fff-4d6e-9476-407c6ff91b4b
Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality seems good and even though I had a batch that had passed its sell by date, I could smell and feel the benefit of this dark roast in the morning. For caffeine, it hits me just enough and I can enjoy the bitter taste with just a 10 gram serving and about 250ml of water. I am a frequent dark roast coffee drinker and to know this is organic ingredients as it says on the package will make me want to buy more.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Best coffee ever.. it tastes lovely.. it doesnt leave nasty taste in your mouth after drinking it, wnd really keeps me awake and gives me energy..

Posted on May 21, 2022

I like strong flavour coffee but I am also a picky drinker that I cannot stand sour and bitter taste. This value pack coffee surprisingly can have my taste buds satisfied much.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I don't actually drink this coffee, but my husband does and likes it. I think it's a good value so I continue to buy it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I used to buy the grounds but they don't sell them anymore. Now I have to buy the beans and grind them myself, but i'll do anything to have this blend of coffee! Please keep Love Buzz in stock it is literally my staple :)

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this for three reasons: 1) Equal Exchange makes me smile 2) Organic Love Buzz can't be wrong 3) The Price is right. At first I thought it lacked aroma, but the more I drink it, the more I like it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

great taste and quality i drink coffee everyday - this lasts me just about 1 month, serving size 2 shots espresso works great in an espresso machine packaged well no damage when arrived Planning to re-order soon

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Such fun names of the coffee! I bought it mainly because of the name but the coffee is very good quality and so tasty. I really love the equal exchange and that it is organic. Thank you :)

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Quality coffee, I like this slightly darker roast in the range (more like a medium roast actually, no bitterness at all) and Equal Exchange's fair trade commitment is much appreciated. I regularly order that particular one.