Page 1 - Reviews - Equal Exchange, Organic English Breakfast, Black Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great tea blend to get your morning caffeine shot! I use a transparent mug to see the brown wave of goodness propagate through the water. The taste is smooth, has a bit of sweet note to it, not as harsh "prince of whales" or "irish breakfast" variations from other brands.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I'm fond of the dependable quality – no bitterness or nasty aftertaste. I like the fact that small farmers are being treated fairly and have a chance to earn a decent living. I have always been disappointed when I try cheaper brands, so I keep coming back to Equal Exchange. It's worth paying more for.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great tea from a good brand. Nice with a slice of fresh lemon or with some milk added. An enjoyable moment.

7a2f7a31-d33b-4bc0-a5ba-90924a137a3b
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

not much tea fragrance but tea colour was dark. I just feel that if I have to buy organic tea, I would not necessary get this one because of the lack of fragrance.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love tea. This brand has been great. Hv been buying this tea for a while.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

We always buy this tea-- the flavor is perfect, and it's really wonderful to support a company with the ethics of equal exchange.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I like this tea so much! The taste is rich and flavorful! Perfect with honey or without! Would recommend!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Love it! It tastes great and the price is good too! Will buy it again next time.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I love black tea and this is a good one!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like that these are fair-trade and kind to the planet. I'd buy again.