HU

GINICONA
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

In love with this brand. This is the 3rd product that I ordered from Esfolio (got Ginseng and Collagen masks). It is hydrating and nurishing for the skin with great ingredients. Has a sweet unnoticeable scent that won't irritate sensitive skin. I like the thickness and the size of the sheet that fits all of my Face and holds a good amount of the essence.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

this honey essence mask was so good! I love how the smell of it and keep my face moisturizer.. it's good for a sensitive skin like me!

dca7a7b5-cdba-480a-9a6b-4c3d4a85adf3
Posted on May 24, 2022

I use these sheet mask daily and noticed a difference right away. My skin is dry and the honey helps moisturize my face. The price is right for the quantity. I like how the scent is not overwhelming. Seems to be gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My bf likes it. He said the scent is like a real honey and it's good for the skin. His skin felt smoother after his first use. Quality is good. I must say, this is a good gift idea too.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It s within my expectation and price is good, i like korean paper mask very much, i bought the other masks of same brand to try, so far my skin loves it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great mask Good quality good size packaging was good price is good good benefits for the skin and so gentle and moisturizing

2e4762e6-3ef0-4c64-9194-eb1c01ae43a5
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

my doghter loved it ,has a good smell,makes the skeen soft

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very hydrating and smells like actual honey! I’m very impressed with the quality of the sheet itself as well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this mask, ordered another one from this brand. Makes my skin look glowy and moisture.

Shekopagi
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Amazing price for such quality and quantity it makes my face soft and plump