Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Dr. Formulated Probiotics, Once Daily Prenatal, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
HU

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

My favorite quality probiotic so far out there. I'm happy I can find all my favorite supplements brands in one place here at iHerb! The size of them is tiny so perfect for me, and I feel it's helping with my microbiome and digestive health and no after taste!! It also be a bonus if Garden of Life started making a 60 count option available because I like them so much.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I took these during my first pregnancy, and they were great. It was nice to have a quality product that was reasonably priced. I wouldn't say there is anything unusual about them. They are a prenatal probiotic, so the ingredients are geared for expecting mothers. I usually wait till the second or third trimester to take them, just because extra supplements don't usually help with morning sickness.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I like to take these probiotics in the morning before food and in about an hour I noticed a healthy bowel movement. If you want to get things moving more regularly, this probiotic may be helpful for you. On the package it says you can take it with food as well, but I can tell it is most effective for me when I take it before eating in the morning.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Delivery didn’t come in cold, just normal delivery . Had to put in fridge immediately to keep the probiotics alive. Been helping me from really bad constipation since 1st trimester pregnancy ( I also take lactulose syrup once or twice a day) . I’m currently working from home so haven’t been very active and my digestion was not the best even before pregnant. This become my daily essential supplement.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Garden of life is Always a good choice - reasonably priced and does it’s job. I was taking another grand for the first few months of pregnancy but found it too expensive to continue, and after switching I don’t feel any difference, gut health so far seems great - not feeling bloated!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These are amazing!!! After hard labor and delivery I ordered these and they helped me with digestion and also my fussy baby since I was breastfeeding. Recommend!!!!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Great for pregnancy! The amount is good and the non-gmo certification is comforting to see. The capsules are easy to take without any kind of taste. Wish there were more of them per bottle.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

A friend asked me to buy for her - she is pregnant and these help her a lot for constipation. She is very happy to have them! Very useful supplement for pregnant women.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good product. Although not better rhan now foods probiotic in my opinion. But it did great job for my gut. Package size is way bigger for the capsules nuber, and its glass.

Elly
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I'm taking these prebiotics to hopefully boost my immune system and not as prenatal. They're much cheaper the regular probiotics from this same brand.