Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Good Start, Breastfeeding Flow Plus with Fenugreek Seed Powder, 120 Capsules - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My supply isn't too bad to begin with, I initially purchased for the health benefits, however I have noticed an increase in my supply when I take these tablets. I will continue to use, and will recommend to friends who are expecting soon.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very good product, I’m using it since 1 month It’s working well 👌🏻 But actually smell of fenugreek is obvious

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

if you want you breast milk supply to increase, this is the best supplement to take.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I bought it for my sister, and she thinks it helps a lot in producing breast milk for her daughter

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Quality good as per my friends advise

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

awesome supplement

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

milk supply pop up a little

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Not effective

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Wonderful weed! Reception is written 2 times 2 times. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. After 3 weeks, only in the evening 1 capsule. The result is amazing, I see how milk constantly splashes, before taking the capsules this was not the case, although lactation has already been established. I recommend it, and at the beginning of breastfeeding, when you constantly worry that there is not enough milk. I started taking capsules at 5 months, when the child has a sleep regression, and during the night it empties the chest, but weed helps !!!! I recommend!!!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought this drug for my friend (a young nursing mother), according to her words, there really was more milk (on the fifth day of admission), there were no side effects, she is happy, she recommends. If the review was helpful, click Yes.