HU

4.7
Based on 1,353 Ratings
1,106
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great taste and it's a relief knowing Miss 10 is enjoying cleaning and protecting her teeth. As an adult on the spectrum it's also been a massive hit for me, I don't dread brushing and rinsing any more! The dragon inside the box for colouring in was a hit as well

for many years, i've been only using natural toothpaste (Jason, Tom's, XyliWhite), and typically cinnamon/vanilla/anise flavours. those were out of stock, and this one was on sale, so i gave it a try. it was a little surprising at first--absolutely a "Kids" flavour, but actually it's not very strong at all. feels clean, good results and comfortable to use. the packaging also looks a lot nicer ;D if it's on sale, i would repurchase!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This is the most fantastic toothpaste you can use for kids. My 10 year old son has autism and he cant stand mint toothpaste as it is "spicy" to him. A lot of the non mint toothpastes have no fluoride which is unfortunate. When I saw this and noticed it has fluoride and a yummy non mint flavour I snapped it up. My son loves it, it isn't overly foamy either which is great for people with sensory issues. The paste is clear. The bottle is great as it doesn't get everywhere like traditional tubes so no wastage. My son actually looks forward to brushing his teeth. This is a must have product in our house! I'm so glad we found it.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Our son called this best toothpaste ever. He may be biased by the dragon name but whether that was the intention or not - it achieves what we were looking for - fun teeth brushing time. This is a quality brand that doesn’t contain any nasty ingredients. Package is the right size and if you use the recommended dose it will last you a while.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have been using the Hello Strawberry Fluoride Toothpaste and have a romance going with the tube - but what the heck, I tried the Blue Raspberry to spice up my life (no, it's not really that boring). As a toothpaste the quality is good, it really serves the purpose, and is a great change from the traditional mint toothpastes. I love these Hello flavors. They taste like the real deal and almost make me feel like I am getting a sweet treat. Thus, I brush more often (it's amazing how you can teach an old dog new tricks.) Do it for your teeth, for fun, and live on the wild side. Recommended by my dentist too.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This toothpaste was definitely a pleasant surprise. We've bought different flavors of this brand of toothpaste, but they weren't really that great tasting, but this one really delivers! It has the same natural, quality ingredients that you'd expect from 'Hello', but tastes like it isn't natural at all, almost candy like, which is great for my sweet toothed son! He uses it every morning and night. I hope they offer other flavors like this!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I hate mint, which weird, but Ive found other do too. The only non mint toothpastes Ive come across are kids toothpastes. Usually these kinds dont lather/foam much and I feel like my teeth arent clean. This brand however is perfect. It tastes amazing. I was worried about the sparkles in it, but they dont show up in your mouth at all. It is a kids paste after all, but it is kinda fun. You dont have to use alot and the gel is a good quality, not too thick. The have floride or non flouride as an ingredient. The size of the tube is as tall as a can of soda, so one lasts awhile.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It tastes a little sweet but not over the top the sweetening ingredient is natural stevia not sugar so it’s safer for the teeth. Blue raspberry flavour but almost with a vanilla aftertaste. It’s not overpowering at all and very pleasant. The gel texture doesn’t foam up too much so not messy to use. It’s a decent sized tube and very pretty packaging looks nice on the counter, it can stand up on its own thanks to the quality lid. The box comes with colouring in dragon for kids. Most importantly it has an adult amount of fluoride in it so is effective for teeth cleaning and anticavitiy.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

First, it really does taste like blue raspberry. I was pleasantly surprised by that fact, which is great in the morning. At night, if you are accustomed to going to bed with a minty flavor after brushing, or you've fallen asleep on the couch and are brushing half asleep, this will be a shock. I realize it's kids toothpaste, but sometimes I want a change from mint. Personally, I think this stuff is great. Pricier than normal toothpaste, but why not splurge every once in a while?