Page 1 - Reviews - Isntree, Aloe Soothing Gel, Aloe Vera 80%, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Aloe vera is excellent for sunburns but it is also a great humectant that helps keep your skin hydrated. Make sure to apply it on damp skin, if you apply it on dry skin the humectants will take water from your skin. Also make sure to apply a moisturizer afterwards to seal the hydration in. This can peal with certains products or if you apply too much. Like the comment if it helped :)

fc6c04da-425f-447f-880a-18cc24069c83
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Finally a cruelty free, fragrance/scent free aloe vera gel! The gel texture is soothing and moisturising and the product has no unnecessary ingredients. Perfect for sensitive skin as it's light weight and fragrance free. The product size is quite big and will last a long time. It also helped sooth my itchy skin as an added benefit. An absolute Summer must have! Will definitely be repurchasing. Please leave a like if you found this review helpful.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This product would be great for a sunburn probably but I use it nearly every night/day as a humectant, and sometimes as a stand alone gel moisturizer. It’s very soothing, hydrating, and leaves your skin feeling dewy. Layers nicely with other products as it is lightweight, but also delivers much needed hydration. Will definitely repurchase

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

great for oily skin! especially in summer, I use it instead of a moisturiser, it gives enough moisture, no need of anything else on top. it soothes the skin, cooles it down and and even heals. really great if you need to calm your skin down. I'm gonna use this in autumn and winter as kind of a calming mask. repurchased it twice and gonna be repurchasing this all the time! good product with good ingredients list. the texture is a gel, absorbes really fast, in a minute, the skin after feels moisturised, yet not oily at all! feels cold ang gives cooling effect.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i choose this alov era because its free from alcohol .no smell .size is good . it hydrates nicely .soothe the skin nicely especially after sun . i love it. non grassy . light summer moisturiser . size is good . no scent .

42254c7b-bcc6-4e87-839f-fe5926361703
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Best gel ever it’s work very well with my skin I’ve been trying a lot of product no one works perfectly like this high recommended 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

e0932cea-4bec-448c-91c1-1b0c9e7e50ba
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The ingredients in this are so good! I have checked aloe products from other brands and they always have denatured alcohol and fragrance, and I avoid those in my skincare. I have been using this alongside snail mucin and it has become a staple in my skincare routine.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The product has a very pleasing texture, rather sticky at first, but it is then quickly absorbed by the skin. It could work great for people with really oily skin, living in humid climates, or during the summer season. I would follow it by applying an occlusive moisturizer, preferably water-based (due to the hyaluronic acid in the gel's formula), because it's pretty hydrating but still not moisturizing enough even for my oily skin. It has no fragrance in its formulation, but for some reason, I could pick up a slight fruity scent (probably the raspberry ketones). I quite like the quality and size of the packaging, and it comes with a generous amount of product, though I would have preferred that it came in a bottle with a pump. The product can be used twice a day by all skin types and people of all ages, with no contraindications. However, I felt an almost imperceptible tingling sensation every time I used it (probably because of my sensitive skin and eczema). It wasn't as soothing as I was hoping for, and I saw little to no change in the redness of my skin. Despite its well-formulated ingredient list, I would choose other aloe vera products over the Isntree Aloe Gel for everyday use. A good alternative is the Coony Pure Aloe Soothing Gel (For those living in South America and unable to pay for the expensive shipping and taxes).

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very smooth to touch , makes the skin feel comfortable. The scent is regular , not very strong which is good. I bought if for the summer season because the skin gets sensitive It very moisturizing

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

it is what it is i did feel a little sting but it might be due to irritated skin as well bought for man as aftershave not bad