Page 1 - Reviews - J R Watkins, Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, Aloe & Green Tea, 18 fl oz (532 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The scent is clean and texture is nice, lather pretty ok, but needs good amount to lather enough, feels gentle to the skin, has a mild green tea leafy scent post shower, but goes away after some time, feels clean post shower and I really like that part. The bottle was little heavy, a pump would have been very convenient package to use in the bathroom. Overall a good quality natural shower gel. I'd like to try the lotion next time and i would buy it again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am fairly new to JR Watkins soaps but have rapidly become a fan, from ingredients to performance to price, all enough to order another sufficient quantity.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It’s not harsh, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Not a lot of moisturizer, but doesn’t dry my skin out like soap.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love the scent! Very refreshing. It lathers well but isn't quite as moisturizing as I'd hoped. It doesn't dry out my skin necessarily, but it doesn't really moisturize it either.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is a great moisturizing body wash and it smells amazing!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Didn't care for the body wash as much as the other products. I feel that the fragrance differs from the other products in this line.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Wonderfully clean scent, rinses off completely, fragrance lasts all day.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good leather just like in the Holiday Inn Express love it

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Best body wash ever. My skin loves it. Smells amazing. Will never be without this :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Really smells yummy like if I'm at a spa!!! makes your skin feel nice and soft and a little goes a long way.